Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Bitcoin developer Bryan Bishop and Trace Mayer talk about technical aspects of Bitcoin and Bitcoin development.
About the episode.
- 00:00:46 – Welcome & Intro.
- 00:01:14 – How Bishop got in to Bitcoin.
- 00:03:39 – What kind of technical debt have we seen with Bitcoin and how difficult is it to work with consensus critical code?
- 00:10:16 – Bishop explains what is happening in bitcoin development.
- 00:12:01 – Bishop explains what is coming down the pipeline with BTC development.
- 00:16:28 – Bishop explains what sig hash no input means.
- 00:18:11 – Bishop talks about how developers signal multiple soft forks at the same time.
- 00:20:36 – Bishop gives his advice for listeners.
- 00:22:16 – Bishop tells what he is most excited for in the next few years.
thanks you RSS link
more link ADS
Blockchain, bitcoin, ethereum, blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Sec
Information Security, latest Hacking News, Cyber Security, Network Security
Blog! Development Software and Application Mobile
Development apps, Android, Ios anh Tranning IT, data center, hacking
Car News, Reviews, Pricing for New & Used Cars, car reviews and news, concept cars